The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Friday, April 01, 2005

No love lost...

LexisReid: i thought you were over that whole schtick
Her: do we every fully get over people? no...

This brings up a good question. Where do feelings go? You care about someone, love someone, and then you just stop? Can love disappear? Matter is neither created or destroyed, and energy is constant, right? It just changes forms? So, where does love go? It just dissipates? relocates? renegotiates? sublimates? Will I wake up one day, out of love, and look out of my window only to see old love condensating on my window panes? Will someone's old love blow through my hair as I walk down the street? Are we all just wandering through a sea of misplaced affection? Is it viscous? sticky? malleable? does it evaporate? What are the properties of love?

I was just pondering that.

Did you know that I type 44.6 wpm with 6 errors, and 95.5% accuracy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Fool...you sound almost poetic. It's scary. I was the poet and you were the one who commented. What has happened to us in our old age?

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home