The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Truly Mad!

I have been on the edge of my seat all this week kids. This tournament is UNBELIEVABLE!!! For KU to fall in the first round!?! UNHEARD OF! WTF! And who are these teams that are unseeding top ranked programs? Bucknell? W. Virginia, Utah, UW Milwaukee? NC State over U Conn? For real? Wow. I am floored beyond belief. Anyone who has predicted brackets this year, I am sorry. I'm sure by now that things are so F-ed up, there is no hope. All the office pools are foiled. Dayam. And did anyone else see that UAB/LSU game, and think that it looked more like streetball than NCAA tourney play? I mean, the game was ridiculous. I was cracking up. To Syracuse, Gonzaga, U Conn, KU... all I have to say, is... well, nothing. I have no words for you. And Maryland, my sweet Maryland, who didn't even get a bid... couldn't even get in on a bubble.... wow. Next year. That goes for you too 'SC. I will be watching and waiting. In the mean time, let the madness continue.

- Baffled in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home