The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

This is how i think...

I was talking to my beau yestesterday, when he mentioned that I have made some grammatical errors on my blog, and some typos... honestly, I edit my blog, because sometimes those errors drive me crazy, but really a blog is like, a conversation, or a spurt of stream of consciousness writing. they should all look like this:

TodayafterstayingupallnightIhadtoTAaneightA.M.classinwhich
theotherTAandIshowedtherestofRogerandMe,someoldMichael
Moorefilm.Inadvertantly,andtothegreatpleasureofourstudents,we
skippedafewscenesofthemovie,meaningthatwearebadatwhatwedo
andwillneverbecomeprofessors.Afterclass,Iwenttothebusstopto
catcharidehome,andtheshadybusdriverworkingmyroutefliespast
withoutstopping.Thiswasfrustratingbecausethereareabout4buses
thatIcantakethatwillmoreorlessgetmeclosetomyhouseandIby
-passedatleast2waitingforthatone,whichisthefastestandmostefficient.
Finally,Igetonabusthatwilltakemehome,andofcoursetheringingthing
onthebusthatsignifiesyourstopdoesn'twork,whichisjustmyluck.I
camehomeandgotsomethingtoeatwhilecatchinguponoldepisodes
ofMTvshows,thenpromptlycrashedforseveralhours.ThenImailed
somestufftomysister,andman,youwouldbesurprisedhowdifficultitis
tonavigateapostoffice,becauseIswearIwasintherefor20minutes
justtryingtomailasimplepackage.Theyhaveallthemachines
automatednowtsoastominimizeanypotentialhumaninteraction,
butofcourseIamincompetentandperienniallylostlooking,sothe
workersatthecounterareaskingmeifineedhelp.Iborrowedapento
labelmyboxandrealizedthatididnthaveanytapetolabelmybox.the
ladyatthecountertapeditupforme,andtoldmethatthatwouldcostme$5.
Yes,thetape.Iwasn'tsureifshewasseriousthough,doesthatmakemeguillible?
Anyway,shedidn'tchargeme.WhydopeoplealwaysassumeIamguillible? Ohwell,anyway,Ihavehomeworktodo...holla.

Now, that's a blog! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcena said...

for the record...
that made my eyes hurt.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home