The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

TANF

Some of you might not know what TANF is. Allow me to explain. TANF, is temporary Assistance for Needy Families, eg, welfare. Why am I writing about welfare? Because I QUALIFY for welfare. That's right. If my gross take home income is less than $1009/month, I qualify for $149 in monthly assistance. I am currently debating how I feel about this revelation, and whether or not I should apply. I also would like to say that, for the record, anyone who complains to me about being broke/poor/overworked and underpaid, I invite you to take the vow of poverty that is graduate school. (that means, I don't want to hear about it...) I am, however, amused by the irony.

*Doctor's daughters on welfare* on the next Maury...

I guess I have been homeless once before, I may as well add welfare to the repetoire, so that my autobiography will be that much more interesting... And the one thing I did learn in college was to never turn down free food...

Hmm....

Thoughts, anyone? lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home