The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm BACK!


Surf's up! Posted by Picasa

I know it's been a while, and a lot has transpired. I've been to Richmond for my god brother's graduation, and Towson, where I grew up, visiting my best friend, and attending her little sister's graduation party. Then I was back in the D.C. area with my beau before going to Mexico for a week with my family (and beau). Then I was back in Richmond spending some time with my grandmother. Then, back to North Carolina, and my beau came down from the 4th of July, and a few days later and here I am, updating my blog. I read the Da Vinci code, which was very good, and currently I am reading Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. It's about superstring theory (read: where the theory of general relativity meets quantum mechanics) If anyone is nerdy enough to be interested, you can watch the pbs special at http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html (you can watch it on your pc)
Also, movie recommendations include: Rize, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and What the Bleep do we Know. (rent it at blockbuster)

Anyway, I am going to read now...

Later kids...

1 Comments:

Blogger Reeta said...

Pankey Rang is back! I was getting worried about you friend =0). Well it looks like someone is having an exciting summer. I need to step my game up, the most excitement I've had is playing with the new Bridge Babies (who are hilarious).

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home