The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

It's true!

Do you ever notice how women love the gay male fashion sense? (Well, we did before they and everyone else started wearing pink...) Then it was on to metrosexuals, who could also dress very well, as long as they didn't go overboard. The thing is, that girls like aesthetics. My beau and I have been butting heads in this area, but we just do. We like things that look nice. We like to dress up in heels and clothes and make-up and look nice, and you guys LOVE to look at us, so I guess I don't get how the male species flunked "Aesthetic Appreciation 101." (clearly, the female form was covered in 102...)

Aesthetics are important. Your surroundings and appearance are important, and the guy that uses and applies this knowledge has a keen advantage over the rest of the male population. I realized that when I happened across this website... http://www.bachelorfurniture.com/ The title? "Bachelor Furniture: Girls like guys with nice apartments." If you read that, and it was an epiphany to you, it's ok, all hope is not lost. Tomorrow, go to your local Ikea, Pier 1, Target, Marshall's, whatever your preference. Get something nice for yourself, and let it marinate. It might grow on you, and trust, your female friends will notice the extra effort. Better yet, ask her to help you pick out a thing or two. Your mom would be so proud... (she's a girl too, after all)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home