The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Perplexing...

I am not quite sure what happened, but I came home from vacation and looked in my fish tank... no fish. Now, it should be noted that Equinox went to the big bowl in the sky (ok, really in my bathroom) before I left for vacation. But I left a fish feeder in the tank, and expected to see a happy and fed Solstice when I returned. No dice.

I've seen fish kind of disintegrate over time, or be eaten by other fish, but they don't generally DISAPPEAR... I couldn't figure it out. So my beau came for 4th of July weekend, and I was cleaning up, and what did I find behind my desk, but my fish. Deceased, and dried to the carpet. I don't know how he got there. There is a hole in the top of my tank where you feed the fish, but it measures 1 in. x 1 in. , making it HIGHLY unlikely that the fish was about to AIM his leap to freedom. I don't know what happened, but I have no fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home