The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

These Days...

Yesterday, my sister started a job at Cold Stone's Creamery. I wonder if I can get free ice cream...

Today I envisioned the winery that I would like to one day own. It is magnificant; a work of art, genius and innovation. Now I just need investors... LOTS of them, and a formal business plan. Man, I should be getting my MBA... what do you guys know about online MBA's? lol...

Today, I watched a squirrel jump from my deck to my deck table, then leap to the ground, sniffing around for food. I hope it comes back tomorrow, when I will leave it some peanuts to eat.

Today, it rained, so I could not see the NC symphony play for free, because I didn't want to sit and watch them in the rain and 50 degree weather.

Tomorrow, I am getting a washer and dryer for $100. That's a really good deal, and I am excited about having in-house laundry facilities again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

This randomness deserves no comment...
Aww SHOOT!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Marcena said...

So, if I become an investor in your winery, will I get free wine?

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home