The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Monday, May 30, 2005

For professional use only

I was talking to a friend the other day, and she mentioned that she had highlighted her hair with lipstick, just to achieve a new look for a day. I got very excited, because I used to do that in middle and high school. I bought my very own hair mascara and used to put honey-blonde highlights in my hair... though never very well. So I figure, with age comes wisdom, and I go to the bathroom and get carried away streaking my hair with red/brown lipstick, and gold for accent. I look like a psychodelic raccoon now... on bad acid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Uhhh....I don't even know what to say to you about this...

12:41 AM  
Blogger Marcena said...

I know what to say...post some pictures!!!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home