The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Cheated!!!

Ok guys, I spoke too soon... this guy has gone NUTZ with my card number. How he got it, I don't know! This is a travesty for someone like me because, well, I don't believe in cash. I live and die by my card, which has now been cancelled... So what I am I supposed to do, write checks? Ew, this isn't 1950... checks schmecks...

Anyway, apparently, in the past 24 hours, I have donated to UNICEF, purchased quite a few domain names, paid off someone in Istanbul and London, and purchased NINE hotmail plus extra deluxe email accounts from Microsoft, just to name a few... and those are just the ones that are showing up.... le sigh.

I don't need this right now peoples, this is FINALS... I have papers to write. GEEZ! This guy has some BAD karma coming his way... anyone who reads this, please pump your fist in the air and yell "lots of bad karma to internet scamming douche bags!!!" If you do, I will feel affirmed. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcena said...

Oh I am so sorry! I hope you get everything straightened out...

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home