The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Nothing important

There is this place near my house that sells wonderful pizza that I have fallen madly in love with. I go there frequently and purchase small pizzas which I eat in one sitting. Sometimes, this guy who works there, who I will call Brian, gives me free stuff. He enjoys this, which is good for me, but a bit eery because he delivers, and knows where I live. At anyrate, I feel bad because I don't know his name, and he gave me a free slice of cheese cake... but I don't eat cheesecake. Okay, that is a partial lie, because I eat their snickers blitz cheesecake pie things, which is AMAZING, but you really can't tell someone that when they are being generous. You can't really say, "close, but no cigar". Anyway, he doesn't get to know what my preferences are... I guess I'll leave that to my beau, friends and family. Anyway, I wonder if he likes me. I haven't been liked by a white guy since I was in high school... it's been a while. I always look particularly homely when I go in there... if he didn't know where I lived, I would think he thought I was homeless, and all the coupons and free stuff he gives me are charity.

On another note, I am supposed to be exercising, not eating pizzas and cheesecake. Plus, my beau made me a sweet potato pie...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you name him if you weren't going to use the name again??? Ann

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home