The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Friday, May 06, 2005

FRAUD

Great are the days when I don't even have to leave my house to have CRAZY things happen to me...

Okay, so someone leaves a message on my phone, and wow, I actually check messages these days, so I went to check my message. Its some guy from dell, saying that he needs the payment information for some order... Wrong number I think. I should call back so that they know that they called the wrong person. I phone back, and the man at Dell assures me that the order is under my name. He then proceeds to rattle off my address here in NC... wow, what's going on. He tells me that I submitted an order for 2 computers, and the shipping address was to one James Houston in Atlanta, GA. I should have written down the address and mail bombed this crazy @$$!!! What's going on people? I AM POOR!!! Run your scams on people who have money... Fortunately this James Houston didn't have any of my account information, so I am not really sure how he ordered a computer without account info, but we stopped all this fraud stuff in its tracks. Shoot, I should check my bank account and see what other stuff this fool was mucking around with.... OOOOOOH, that makes me SO MAD!!! Whatever happened to privacy!?!?!?!?! (oh the irony of lamenting ones loss of privacy on a BLOG...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home