The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

TV

Ok, so what's all the hype about Kevin Hill? I mean, Taye Diggs aside, who is an attractive, albeit gay from what I hear... (I know a guy who says Taye hit on him in L.A.) what's the deal? From what I have seen, he is a serial playboy, dating and sleeping with all sorts of women, and by all sorts I mean lightskinned with hazel eyes. He is known by friends as the person to ask when they are cheating on their sig. others, and and I swear every week, he is talking to some new female. Somehow, we are supposed to forget all of this because, after all, he is rasiing someone else's daughter.... aw, how sweet. Actually, the gay guy is raising someone else's daughter, and really, you just kiss her good night at the end of the evening. And speaking of the odd couple, why are they always bickering like husband and wife? I mean really. You are "raising" a daughter. Please recognize that, as John Mayer put is so eloquently, "girls become lovers, who turn into mothers..." So, if you would stop objectifying women and sleeping with anything that hangs a skirt well, maybe your kid would grow up with 2 or 3 fewer complexes... just maybe.

A better show would be Sex in the City, which is by nature, not sexist at all, and a superb viewing choice. HaHA... so much for being objective, right? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home