The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Great!

I think because it came out in 1989 probably explains why I never saw it, but When Harry Met Sally is a great movie guys!!! No really, its an unassuming little movie that chronicles the relationship and growth of two people over twelve years. In the beginning, the two couldn't be more mismatched, but over the years of relationships and running into each other by happenstance in NYC, they grow to be friends and confidantes, and to really appreciate and enjoy each others company. Plus, princess Laia from Star Wars is in the movie. When I was growing up, I thought she was so pretty and cool.

Anyways, the movie is cute and funny, because Billy Crystal plays an unapologetic brutally honest male who suffers through a tough divorce, while Meg Ryan is an untight journalist looking for that perfect relationship, who overtime, learns to loosen up a bit. The conversations are classic, lighthearted and will really resonate with anyone who has ever started a relationship after being "just friends". I love it! Where has this movie been all my life?

"Words to live by: "It's not because I'm lonley, it's not because it's New Year's Eve... I came here tonight because when you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Harry, When Harry Met Sally

In other news... I want to go to the batting cages...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home