The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Friday, April 15, 2005

No harm, no foul...

So, life has been a bit tumultous lately, but I won't bore you with the details. Following the untimely death of my pc's power supply, I have been virtually without access to the wonders of the web. My wonderful beau, of course, always saving the day, lent me his old laptop, circa 1845, to use until mine is back from the shop, which i figure will be the day AFTER I am done with finals. Grand.

So, now, I've had to invest in a wireless card for the Apple II green screen that I am using, which, clearly worked. I had a hard time deciding between the traditional wireless adapter, and a new fangled fancy wireless USB adapter (oooohhhh, ahhhhh.....). So, of course, I call in some technical expertise, garner their advice, and make a purchase. Now, I am internest ready for the end of the semester.

On my way home, I am cruising and nonchalant, enjoying the pollen-filled NC air, and watching the begin its evening descent. There were street performers playing jazz music near Cold Stone's, which, of course caught my eye, so I rolled down my window to enjoy their music. They were just aiight, so I rolled up my window as I saw that I was about to pass a bus and THUMP!!!! I hit the car in front of me. SH**!!!! I can't afford for my insurance to go up... Fortunately for me, I was going like, 2mph, and there was no damage done, but, it was enough to give me a heart attack. Man, I am such an airhead sometimes...

And in other news, I think I have an ear infection...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home