The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Random musings

On cramps:
I have cramps right now, so i am thinking, why did Eve have to eat that dang apple? And why am I being punished for it? So, if I don't eat apples, will I not get cramps? Remind me to test that theory...

On Popes:
What a gig you say? Right? Let's not forget that JPII was shot at, and that former popes have been poisoned, among other thing... at any rate, it will be interesting to see how this papacy goes, as the new leader of the catholic church is already being scrutinzed for his conservatism... he is 78 though... just a few years younger than JPII was.

On marriage: as increasing numbers of people that i know are getting engaged and married, i wonder why this is so hard for me to envision. Ok, partially because they are my friends and I know them, but a good deal of it comes from the images that we are fed about marriage... on TV, people getting married are always played by actors who are in their late twenties or early thirties, pretending to be 5 years younger than they are... so to see someone who IS 23 getting married at 23 is a lot harder to palate and envision. It's not just me being a gamophobe... its conditioning

On poltergiest:
I usually don't believe in such things, but weird stuff happens... like everyday, i put my chair on the lowest position, and every day i come home, and its back in the highest position. And someone is using all of my toilet paper, and breaking my toilet... I don't know, i am just saying. And who turns off my alarm in the mornings???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Young Lady,
This is Chris and Zia.. when is Sydney coming to North Carolina and When are you coming back to the land of Oz for a visit?

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm mad that over the past few days you've felt the need to make up for your drop off of the blogplanet.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home