The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frozen goodness...

So, being a lazy grad student, I saw frozen dinners on sale, and decided to buy lean cuisine, healthy choice, and SmartOnes (by Weight Watchers) dinners. I figured this would be faster than hving to cook, would provide me with some variety, and save me a calorie or two... So, I wanted to let you all know about some of the meals I have tried... I'll have to update more later, as I have freezer FULL of meals... lol.

Lasagna Florentine: This one wasn't bad for a veggie lasagna... I definitely miss the meat, but no one makes turkey lasagna :-/...
I'd give it a 7.8/10








Roasted Chicken: Yum! I really enjoyed this one. The flavor was spot on, the peas and carrots were filling, and mine came with roasted potatoes, no dessert. 8.9/10. I don't care for mushrooms, but their weren't many.




Lemon Pepper Fish: Blah... the breaded fish was soggy... it didn't taste horrible, didn't taste great. The rice and broccoli were extremely bland... I had to add seasoning to the broccoli, and the rice was okay if eaten with a piece of fish... won't buy this one again... 4/10






Salmon with Basil: Pretty good! Make sure the salmon is fully cooked. This had rich buttery basil flavor, just mix everything up really well. The Salmon wasn't super flavorful, but it definitely gets the job done! 9/10

Rosemary Chicken: Hmmm! 9/10 mix it up, eat it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home