The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Today...

School starts again this week. :(
I got two new frogs. Skittle passed away (R.I.P lil homie) They are Addibisi and Alvarez (like the show Oz). Hopefully they will be around for a while.

I decided to be a vegetarian for a week. I don't understand why people don't eat meat. I MISS meat.

Today, I watched part one of Spike Lee's "When the Levees Broke". I found myself reliving that time period last year, and all the lost anger, frustrastion and disbelief returned. I sometimes hate this country. I don't know if that is healthy or not.

I want to see "Snake on a plane", but no one will go with me.

I can't wait until college football season starts. I am enjoying the pre-season and watching former 'SC players, but I can't wait to don my jersey in sports bars all over Chapel
Hill as I root for my trojans. I LOVE USC!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, these blogs of yours are addictive . . . i hope all is well. i must go to sleep but i have never blogged or read blogs before today so this was loads of fun and a barrel of laughs. can you imagine if our wonderful friend Robin blogged . . . the world would be a better place.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home