The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Broke, Broke, Broke Phi Broke... We ain't got it!

Okay, so studenting doesn't net you very much money, and it nets you even less if you are not good at it. In light of this revelation, as well as Oprah's shows on "the debt diet", I figure, I need to make some money.

Now, there are a lot of sites online where you can invest... including:
http://www.ameritrade.com
http://www.sharebuilder.com
http://www.scottrade.com
... and many more.

What are the best sites to use for investing?
Where can I get good stock tips and information?
Do I need to order MONEY magazine, or what?

So, my question to cyber space is,
"Who is making money, and how are you doing it???"
I'd love to get some ideas, tips, feedback.... anything really. Help!


2 Comments:

Blogger Reeta said...

Need to make some dough?

2:46 AM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

um I have scottrade...the minimum is $500 to open an account although I don't fund it with more money that often...and really unless you are very good at investing (or a day trader) it's not the quick solution and stocks are not that liquid...

the best way to make money is to get a side hustle, making money from doing what you love, because it won't feel like work...

are you trying to be 'paid' now? or like for the future?

I can talk about this for days, but if you want some more information just hit me up...

Lauren

PS...thanks for your comments on the facebook...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home