The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Exiting.... the stone age!




Hey guys... just thought I would share my excitement! I finally got a phone what isn't whack and 75 years old! And to think... I always talk badly about Sprint... but I think, for once in their lives, those sheisters tried to hook it up...

The A900M is 100% compatible with Sprint Power Vision, Sprint Music Store, and Sprint TV, as well as handle music streaming from Sirius and Rhapsody via the EV-DO connection. Other features include a 1.3 megapixel camera, PictBridge compatibility, Bluetooth conenctivity, a voice recorder, 47MB of internal memory, and a speakerphone amongst others.

Yay for me! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home