The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ah Alexis...

Today I have cramps and feel quite fat and bloated. I know someone out there was dying to know that. Yesterday, I made lasagna with ground chicken. Ground chicken does not taste like ground turkey. Later, I went to get some gas. It cost $2.85/gal. Ouch. Yesterday, I also went to see the Constant Garderner (good!) and Broken Flowers (good, if you liked Lost in Translation or Bill Murray movies) I saw them back to back, and paid for both tickets. I also locked my keys in my car for the first time. My beau laughed at me because I have a spare key on the same key ring as my primary key. I locked that one in the car too. Fortunately I have multiple spares.

Last night, I had a dream that I got in a terrible car accident and totaled my car. I couldn't sleep much after that. I am currently eating oatmeal, and waiting for my drugs to kick in, so that I can focus on my HW. Also, my 2 yr anniversary with my beau is a week from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home