The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

ACC and you know this

Man... there are a lot of bootleg things about living in North Carolina. I would go into them, in detail, but that would be a whole other post. The single greatest thing about living where I do, is the ACC. Yes sir, these kids playing ACC ball play their hearts out, and I just can't get enough. My Maryland got ran last night by the Wolf Pack, much to my dismay... hey it was an off night, but they are still tied for 4th in the ACC, at 6-6, and please note, 2 of those six were wins against the most odious team in the league, DUKE. That's right, my boys know when to show up. Hopefully they will repeat that level of play coming up when they play UNC again. Sorry Chapel Hill, I'm gunning for my boys!
So, after last nights disappointing loss, I wasn't much in the mood to watch any games, but I happened to see that V Tech and Duke were playing, so I PIPed the game while watching some other stuff. Then I noticed, hey, this game is kinda close, let me see what's going on. Duke went down babies, 67-65. That's right, that's 4 losses for those Devils! I'd like to take the time now to give credit to my Terps, for undermining the spirit of the Blue Devils, and for inspiring hope into the hearts of all the ACC teams that they too could defeat the devil. Shoot, Redicks shot was off, and he almost fouled out. Man, and talk about a close game, V Tech barely squeaked by with this one. But no matter, they pulled it off. All I can say is that you all need to get on this ACC basketball. Its real. It's really real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home