The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My first BLOG

Ok, I will start by saying that I think that the word blog is ridiculous. It sounds dumb. Really. But welcome to mine. :)
Moving on. Its a Thursday night which means.... IT'S the WEEKEND!!! I sort of want to go to see the Sun Ra Arkestra (new age crazy jazz), but it costs $15... that's quite an investment for something weird... So right now I am couch surfing, basking in the good news of my friends. Lucy has gotten an interview with Georgetown!!! and my friend Sean is getting published. If only I was brilliant like my friends.... sigh.
I came home today and ambitiously embarked in 24 minutes of concerted exercise effort. (read: 8-minute Abs, Arms, Legs, and Butts) I figure that should carry me through the rest of 2005. Now my stomach is screaming at me, so I am going to sign off. Welcome to my world :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home