The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The State of the Union (the union being me...)

Things I'd rather be doing:
- taking a hot bubble bath
- snuggling with my boyfriend
- typing the last sentence of my masters, rather than the first draft
- travelling the south of Spain
- playing with my dog Hunter
- visiting friends in L.A.
- getting a head and body massage
- eating chocolate
- drinking a glass of wine
- eating Amante's chicken pesto pizza (wowsers!)

Things that annoyed me today:
- all the reports that say that if an election were held this year, Bush would lose. Can we say "too little, too late!?!"
- cold feet (we haven't turned on the heat yet)
- House still isn't back on. Baseball is whack
- bad customer service

Things that made me happy today:
- shrimp
- homemade crockpot Chicken Curry (Vindaloo)
- passing my stats midterm
- Tuesday night means "Real World" time!!!
- The Daily Show makes me happy every night! God Bless Jon Stewart!

1 Comments:

Blogger rmattwill said...

Baseball is tight.
Best sport ever....
rmattwill.blogspot.com

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home