The world... according to ME

I already know that the world doesn't make sense... I just try to document it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Notes on life...

- chin up, I found $10 today lying on the ground
- I find the idea of my master's completely daunting
- when I walked in the door, my house smelled like the curry I made last night
- I am supposed to go to Miami in two days
- I really like the people in my grad school cohort
- I'd rather be anywhere but here, doing anything but this

my current dream travel locations include:
- Brazil
- Guatemala
- Costa Rica
- Morocco
- South Africa
- Italy
- India
- Japan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last note on life. I had flashbacks of me sitting in the MEP house doing homework when I saw that one.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home